Arun`s Blogspot -- Everthing under d sun

I am a post-doctoral fellow pursuing research. This blog is about my take on some interesting and important (atleast for me) things in my life.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy about my blog

Just a few days back i was going through google to check out how famous i am. To do that, I just went to google homepage and typed my name. This was done by everybody for fun. During that time, I came across an interesting result. I saw that somebody else too had read about one of my blogs, one I had written about 2 months back about "Babri Masjid Demolition", somebody had read about it and posted it in his blog. Its gladdening to me that other than me somebody else too reads my blog. Anyways thanks to Krishnan for reading my blog and posting his comments on it. The link of the website i am attaching with my blog. His blogs are interesting too.

http://www.blogbharti.com/krishnan/religion/tolerance-in-hinduism/

Thanks for the encouragement, Mate. Shall try and post as and when possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters