Arun`s Blogspot -- Everthing under d sun

I am a post-doctoral fellow pursuing research. This blog is about my take on some interesting and important (atleast for me) things in my life.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Independence Day...

So, finally I too have created a blog site to put my views online.. This site is dedicated to everthing under the sun which occurs.. n my concerns about the life on earth as a whole.
Today, I shall start of with the title Independence day.
What is Independence. Well i know its a very big question and requires a lot of thinking.. But for ppl as they think, well we got our freedom from the Britishers (me being an Indian), but have we really broken the shackles of those passed on by them. But even though we have bcome independent from the Britishers, our politicians still exploit us in the same way as it used to be in the previous era..

Finally i would like to finish this blog by saying that

" Independence is by freedom of thoughts and not by anything else"

1 Comments:

At September 06, 2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Hemant Dixit. said...

Nice blog.
Let me inform you that this was debate between Lokmanya Tilak and Gopal Agarkar, when they were fighting for freedom. Agarkar use to say that we must eliminate differences amongst society then freedom will follow automatically whereas Lokmanya insisted on freedom first.
Looking at present scenario I think Agarkar was more correct and glad to see that you also think on similar lines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters